Confessions of a deeply superficial person.

Confessions of a deeply superficial person.
Imagine the Possibilities

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wes Anderson-Roman Coppola Commercial



Much to the chagrin of my husband I tend to be on the fence about Wes Anderson films- excluding, of course, Fantastic Mr. Fox which, in my humble opinion is a movie everyone should get to enjoy at least once before they die. However, one of my favorite websites posted a commercial directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola- done for Stella Artois beer. And all I have to say is if all commercials were this fantastic I would make a point of watching for that commercial break!

I have tried about a million times to get the video to embed properly and show the whole screen but all I get is half screen- anyway YouTube it by looking up Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola- and look for one posted by Apartomatic. It's just over a minute long.

Enjoy!

No comments: